Back by popular demand and a need to satisfy extended CPE deadlines, MSC University will be offering 4 immediate courses. These courses are repeat sessions from the CREATE Spring Series. If you attended these webinars earlier this year, you will not receive CPE again for the first 4 webinars.
Who should attend:
- All who did not attend the webinars earlier this year.
- Additional members of your team who could benefit from the information who didn’t attend originally.
- New Hires
- Anyone who attended the courses originally, who would like a refresher. (Not CPE eligible)
- Create opportunities for tax savings
- Create more tools for your toolbox
- Create larger deductions for your real estate clients
- Create a deeper understanding of fixed assets
- Create a new tax skillset
- Create an extensive knowledge base
CREATE Fall Series, with new material, will start after October 31, 2020. Stay tune for more information.
Links to register:
- Register for August 19, 2020 3:00PM EST Tax Law Updates – CARES Act, Extenders and TCJA as they Apply to Real Estate Owners (Course Materials)
- Register for August 26, 2020 3:00PM EST Cost Segregation After TCJA & CARES Act and Energy Tax Credits & Deductions (Course Materials)
- Register for September 23, 2020 3:00PM EST Tangible Property Regulations 2019 & Beyond
- Register for September 30, 2020 3:00PM EST What is the Best Choice – De Minimis, Bonus Depreciation, Section 179 Expensing and or Qualified Property