CERATE’S NEW FALL SERIES HAS LAUNCHED!
MSC’s Fall Series has launched. Don’t miss the final 4 new sessions for 2020. Please join us as we discuss new revenue procedures, new and proposed regulations, important dates, and a variety of tax saving strategies to fill your toolbox with in preparation for the 2020 tax planning season.
Who should attend?
- All members of your team who work with real estate clients
- Create opportunities for tax savings
- Create more tools for your toolbox
- Create larger deductions for your real estate clients
- Create a deeper understanding of fixed assets
- Create a new tax skillset
- Create an extensive knowledge base
Please contact us directly if you’d like to schedule a customized webinar for your firm.
Links to register:
- Register for November 5, 2020 2:00PM ET 2020 & Beyond - Important Dates & a Deeper Dive into Sec. 163(j) & Section 1031 (Course Materials)
- Register for November 12, 2020 2:00PM ET Stop! Does that depreciation schedule have fixed assets from an income producing property or leased space? (Course Materials)
- Register for November 20, 2020 2:00PM ET Acquisitions, New Constructions, Improvements, Landlord & Leasehold Improvements – Oh My! (Course Materials)
- Register for December 3, 2020 A Three Couse (Tax) Meal